Java API Developer - Telecom Domain
Company: TELUS International Digital Solutions
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Hi There!Our client is looking to hire excellent candidates on
for Java API Development roles.
Position: Sr. JAVA API Developer / LeadLocation: Denver, CO
Note : Telecom Domain Experience is required
12 Roles open Mandatory Skills:
- Spring Boot,
Description of Requirement
- 7+ years' experience in large-scale telecom software
development or technology delivery.
- Implement complex code as per design with zero functionality
- Conduct code review sessions to ensure the team implements all
the requirements correctly without any bugs.
- Ensure team members follow coding standards as per the project
- Collaborates closely with and guide development teams during
all phases of the development lifecycle with emphasis on native
cloud, server less, and containerized solutions.
- Experience with Middleware technology, architecture and design
for cloud and premise-based solutions.
- Telecom Retail Wireless, OSS / BSS development experience
- Experience in providing solutions and services to major
carriers including business transformation, migrations, business
process optimization, enterprise technology integration, full
software development lifecycle, cloud solutions, solution and data
architecture, managed services, and offshore development.
- Hands-on & expert in AWS ecosystem, S3, SQS, Lambda, EKS, Cloud
- Expert-level understanding of concepts such as: high
availability engineering, containerization, server less computing,
elastic scalability, high performance RDBMS/NoSQL, Kafka,
- Experience with scalable architectures using Amazon AWS App
Service, API management, server less technologies, container
orchestration(e.g. Kubernetes), microservice frameworks etc.
- Hands-on extensive experience in Microservices, API, Java 8,
AWS Cloud Solutions, Java, Kafka, API Gateway, Apigee, Spring Boot,
Micro-services, Relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience in securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, OpenID Connect
- Knowledge on design principles and best practices in
implementing REST APIs.
- Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation
(YAML, Swagger, RAML).
- Strong knowledge on message transformation languages like
- Experience working with and writing Swagger definitions.
- Experience developing in Agile & with CI tools like Gitlabs,
- Implementation or working experience of Continuous Integration
and Continuous Delivery using tools and automation capabilities
such as JUnit, Mocking, TestNG, Jenkins, Git, Stash and Jira
- Experience building common practices, processes, and
integration layers for in-house and 3rd party applications.
- Collaborate with TELUS International consultants and client
senior management, senior technical managers, client architects,
and staff to envision, architect, design, plan, deliver and improve
Keywords: TELUS International Digital Solutions, Aurora , Java API Developer - Telecom Domain, IT / Software / Systems , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!