Software Tester (Frontend) III
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Experis has partnered with a leader in the
Telecommunicationsector to help grow their team, hiring for
Software Tester (Frontend) III - Denver Colorado This is a 12
months initial contract assignment with possibility of
extensionDescription:Plans, executes and completes the analysis of
IT-Quality related issues along the Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) and deliverables. Provides assistance in identifying,
evaluating and monitoring processes, systems, and procedures to
meet IT-Quality requirements, also aligned with Internal Audit
findings. Ensures, that the quality of the delivered products are
aligned with the Quality Assurance methodology.
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation,
strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent
management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Has thoroughly demonstrated working knowledge of Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (processes, and
deliverables) and can work with the process and application teams
to identify and close the gaps concerning IT-Quality issues as well
as provides metrics for monitoring purposes and measures of
- Has thoroughly demonstrated knowledge to conceptualize,
document, and communicate solutions concerning IT-Quality issues in
general as well as to meet Internal Audit requirements.
- Assists, provides guidelines on projects to ensure and verify
that IT-Quality standards and procedures, as part of the
Comprehensive Delivery Process (CDP), are properly implemented and
- Ensures review of Quality Assurance documentation for accuracy,
feasibility, consistency, and completeness.
- Applies and provides examples in for IT-Quality standards to
- Has thoroughly demonstrated knowledge in Planning,
Facilitating, and Participating in working sessions with
- Executes initiatives to improve processes, procedures, and
tools for IT-Quality purposes utilized by the cross-functional
teams, as well as SOX and Internal Audit teams.
- Reviews and reconciles project deliverables aligned with
strategic IT-Quality standards.
- Creates and delivers articulate and effective oral
presentations to a variety of audiences, large or small, internal
or external. Qualifications
- 3 years minimum experience with a formal SDLC
- 3 years minimum experience in Business Process Design and
Implementation, Software Development and Software Design
- 3 years minimum experience creating SDLC deliverables
(Requirements, Functional, Design, and Test Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must haves: Understanding of TV and platforms of that
- Project will support the TVision Product Teams. Minimum
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pre-employment background screen.Please forward updated resume
in word format to Selva - - provided by Dice
Keywords: Experis, Aurora , Software Tester (Frontend) III, IT / Software / Systems , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!