Healthcare Recruiter - Home Health
Company: Amazing Care Home Health Services Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTIONAmazing Care Home Health is actively recruiting
for a qualified and passionate Home Healthcare Recruiter.Location:
Aurora/Westminster/Loveland and Colorado SpringsAmazing Care Home
Health Services : Since 2004 ,Amazing Care have grown from a small
company in Aurora to a rapidly-growing agency serving the entire
Front Range with 4 locations. The truly Amazing part of this story
is we did not use the standard growth-focused model, but rather a
very simple one; we focused on the two most important groups, our
Employees and Clients. Day and night shift options are available
for both Adult and Pediatric patients.*Our mantra is simple, yet
powerful: Let compassion and quality of service lead the way*Job
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel
needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
Ensures preparation of appropriate job descriptions and determines
applicant requirements by studying job description and
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to
attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Attracts applicants by writing and placing effective job ads in
various media and develops and coordinates internal job posting
- Effectively utilizes online recruiting sources to identify and
- Builds applicant sources, develops and maintains network of
contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work
history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements,
and to provide information about the organization and
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with
others in organization; performs reference and background checks on
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
organizations.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of and commitment to company
goals and missions.
- Professional expertise for the job: possesses knowledge of best
recruiting strategies; exhibits thorough understanding of equal
employment opportunity regulations; demonstrates awareness of
appropriate and competitive compensation and benefits at the
corporate level; exhibits proficiency in use of career websites
Proficient at utilizing Applicant Tracking System.
- Solid interpersonal skills: maintains professional but outgoing
and confident demeanor; works well with a variety of individuals;
demonstrates patience when working with reluctant candidates; is
capable of establishing and nurturing longstanding relationships
with industry professionals. .
- Excellent Communication skills: communicates clearly and
effectively; possesses excellent phone etiquette and strong
persuasive and negotiation skills; demonstrates strong writing
- Strong technical abilities: possesses solid analytical-thinking
abilities; pays close attention to detail; is capable of conducting
independent research; demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft Office
Suite.An excellent compensation package is being offered to the
selected candidate including: very competitive base salary.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- PTO Accrual
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long term Disability
- 401Kand a real opportunity to grow!QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
REQUIREMENTS:Two (2) years experience as a Recruiter in a Home
healthcare staffing, home health, ambulatory or related healthcare
environmentPay: Starting from $50KFor those interested in joining
the Amazing Care team, please apply directly to this
Keywords: Amazing Care Home Health Services Inc., Aurora , Healthcare Recruiter - Home Health, Human Resources , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!