Company: ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers
Posted on: January 13, 2022
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental
implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental
implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has
experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in
the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by
a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients,
ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and
confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting
their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the
ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit
growth, yet we've only reached a small portion of the population
who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management
Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management
services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing
our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform
their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of
individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission
is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services.
Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Senior Recruiter will be an important part of our talent
acquisition team and will be responsible for delivering all facets
of recruiting success throughout their assigned region/territory.
The Recruiter will have ownership and accountability for the full
life cycle of entry-level up to senior level roles. We are a high
growth organization focused on transforming the lives of our
patients. If this sounds interesting to you, we want to hear from
We're searching for a self-starter who is passionate about advising
his/her hiring managers on recruiting best practices, sourcing both
passive and active top talent, and acting as a trusted partner to
our hiring managers while maintaining a best-in-class candidate
experience. This person will work hand in hand with their hiring
managers to drive the recruitment life cycle and will be a trusted
business partner in the organization. This position plays a
critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible
- Develop local and national recruiting plans through the
employment of traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well
as developing and executing on new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a strong understanding
of position requirements and desired attributes. Conduct in-depth
intake meetings for positions to align on role scope, ideal
candidate background and sourcing strategy.
- Leverage recruiting resources including (but not limited to)
employee referrals, professional organizations, educational
institutions, cold calling, networking, and resume databases.
- Review, evaluate and screen candidates for skill level and
experience relative to business needs. Advise hiring managers on
the health of the candidate funnel and lead the way to improve
traction and quality of the talent pool.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (Jazz HR) to properly
document and manage candidate flow. Maintain a high level of
accuracy within the system.
- Effectively communicate with hiring managers regarding search
status, candidate application status, and next steps in the
recruiting process. Maintain frequent communication with hiring
managers and calibrate as necessary on search status and
- Develop and maintain an ongoing pool of current and future
talent pools for key positions.
- 3-5+ years in a recruiting role supporting multiple hiring
managers in multiple states. High volume recruiting experience
- Consultative selling skills with an eye towards best-in-class
hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Exhibits a hunter mentality with effective follow up skills and
the ability to cultivate long term relationships with key
- Strong listener who has a consultative approach to working with
both hiring managers and candidates.
- Ability to successfully work independently and within a team
- Proficiency with utilizing an applicant tracking system to
manage recruiting activities.
- Understands the criticality of confidentiality and maintains a
professional demeanor at all times.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Operates with the utmost level of integrity and utilizes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Compensation And Benefits
$80,000- $95,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you
may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses
are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance
Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options
are provided as an additional benefit of employment with
Keywords: ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, Aurora , Senior Recruiter, Human Resources , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!