COOK (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 19, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time COOK
- Location: Shalom Park - 14800 E Belleview Dr., Aurora, CO
80015. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules available; open
availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon
- Requirement: Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Willing to train! Covid vaccination required.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $19.25 per hour.
- Perks: $2000 SIGN ON BONUS PTO, paid sick time, health
insurance Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19
vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where
permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this
location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must
meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered. We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this
job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 1168818.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant
that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!
It's rewarding to be the best part of someone's day. No matter what
your dreams are for the future, Morrison Living will help you get
there. As the nation's leading provider of inspired dining,
wellness, environmental, and hospitality services to senior living
communities across the country, everything we do means more when
it's served with care. We believe that the best way to provide
meaningful, genuine experiences for residents is to train, develop,
and recognize our greatest asset-our people. Joining our team means
you're taking a step towards a rewarding career with opportunities
to help you grow personally and professionally. Are you ready to be
the best part of someone's day?Job Summary
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state
and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with
established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service
is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Living are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Morrison Living maintains a
drug-free workplace.Req ID: 1168818[[req_classification
Keywords: Compass Group, Aurora , COOK (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...