Posted on: September 22, 2022
Let us help you battle the high gas prices! Associates earn gas
gift cards when you hit milestones with our team!
- Complete your 5th Shift - $25 gas gift card
- Complete 30 Days - $25 gas gift card
- Complete 60 Days - $50 gas gift card
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the highest
standards of cleanliness in all guestrooms. He or she must work to
promote safety in all guest areas by following strict procedures
with respect to passkeys, entry to guestrooms, and reporting any
suspicious activity. Housekeepers must demonstrate a commitment to
maintaining high quality standards and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean all room as assigned to NHS
- Care for all uniforms, equipment and supplies issued by the
- Communicate with staff as directed on the status of all cleaned
- Maintain cleanliness of public areas.
- Report any observed damage, unusual happenings and safety
concerns to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Maintain a solid understanding of housekeeping and laundry
- Inform management of hazardous situations, emergencies or
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions
- Turn in all "lost and found" items as directed listing the room
number, the day it was found and the name of the person who found
- Ensure that no occupied room is left open and unattended when
- Promptly report all maintenance concerns and follow up on
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong
customer/client focus essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities.
- Adaptable to change.
Keywords: NHS, Aurora , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!