Part-time Breakfast Barista/Server
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Barista is responsible for providing excellent customer
service. They provide customers with prompt service, quality
beverages and products, and a clean and comfortable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and respond to customers' needs and ensure a high
level of guest satisfaction, determining their coffee interests and
- Greet guests in a friendly manner upon arrival, maintain a
proactive guest service approach at all times.
- Provide fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer
service to hotel guests.
- Maintain excellent attendance to ensure the hotel and our
guests have the necessary coverage to provide efficient guest
- Educate customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink
menu and answering questions.
- Sell coffee by explaining differences in coffee beans and
coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment
- Generates revenue by attracting new customers, defining new and
expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply;
stocking coffee brewing equipment; and maintaining supplies,
pastries, and cookies for the coffee bar.
- Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain and advance knowledge about the hotel and events. Use
that knowledge to assist with any guest question.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and
protect company assets..
- Complete all other duties as assigned to support the mission
and goals of NHS.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least six months' server, bartender, or barista experience
preferred but not required.
- Micros experience preferred but not required.
- Highly energetic and motivated individual.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong
- Self-Starter with the ability to work independently and as a
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure
- Results driven focus and ability to work through to completion
in a timely manner.
- Adaptable to change.
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an
entire work shift.
- Must maintain a neat and professional appearance, upholding
company appearance standards at all times.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
Keywords: NHS, Aurora , Part-time Breakfast Barista/Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!