Flex Restaurant Sever
Company: Commonwealth Hotels
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Description Position at Hyatt Regency Aurora Denver Conference
Center Come Join Our Team! $9.54 an hour plus tipsLooking for
flexibility to work AM and PM shifts, weekends and holidays
included.Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. is a superior hospitality
management company with a "world-class" culture. We are a leading
franchisee, committed to providing outstanding services to our
guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride, and
intensity.Currently we are looking for a top performing Server.What
is in it for YOU?
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- ON DEMAND PAY (NO FEES!) * Access your pay as you've earned it!
No cost to you!
- 401K with a company match!
- Vacation/ Personal days & Holiday pay
- Hotel Room and Food and Beverage Discounts
- Travel Discounts for Travel and Food and Beverage
- Personal Days Off
- Online Training Courses
- Commonwealth University (Grow your Career in hospitality)
- Referral Program and Bonus
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Day Care Flex Spending account
- Direct Deposit
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate of the Month/Associate of the Year/Service
- Free Basic Life & Basic Accidental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Products for Self, Spouse and
DependentsSome Key Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for creating an impressive restaurant experience
for all guests.
- Responsible for helping achieve ongoing guest satisfaction, and
- Provides information and assistance to hotel guests regarding
local and hotel amenities.
- Assists guest efficiently and courteously in all hospitality
related functions, while ensuring that all restaurant service is
being maintained and served according to brand standards.
- Inventory restaurant items regularly; orders or purchases items
as necessary or provides an order for the manager.Requirements:
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with all guests and
- Ability to perform all restaurant duties as outlined in the
training outline and property specific checklists.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Applicants must be able to work weekends &
holidays.Commonwealth Hotels was founded in 1986 and quickly became
a superior hospitality management company with a world-class
culture, sought after for our exceptional guest and associate
satisfaction, market premiums, superior return on investment and a
"Whatever It Takes" attitude. We are a leading franchisee of
Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt brands. Commonwealth Hotels, home
office is in Covington, KY and led by industry executives who have
worked together for more than 30 years and have over 100 years of
combined experience with hotels and city clubs in all markets
across the United States. Our Mission at Commonwealth Hotels is
accomplished by providing quality Products and Services to our
guests through Attention to Detail, Integrity, Pride, and Intensity
in all we do. This allows us to develop a special relationship with
our guests, associates, and owners, carving out our niche in the
marketplace. These actions across the board result in superior
sales and financial performance.As a Company we believe the true
success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life
to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great
people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are
always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our
associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apart from
other management companies. As the property becomes known for its
quality of service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity
for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A
quality operation begets quality people and this combination in
turn yields satisfied guests.At Commonwealth Hotels, "We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity. Employment is
decided on qualifications, merit and business need." EOE/Drug Free
Keywords: Commonwealth Hotels, Aurora , Flex Restaurant Sever, Hospitality & Tourism , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!