RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Part Time / Registered Nurse Pre-op PACU Job
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Doyou have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career as a Pre-Op PACU Registered Nurse (RN) at
Rose Medical Center. Submit yourapplication today! We are committed
toproviding our employees with the support they need. At Rose
Medical Center (HealthONE/ HCA), we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well asseveral add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to youand your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity TheftProtection discounts
- Auto, Home, and LifeInsurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock PurchaseProgram (ESPP) Youcontribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives andyou have
the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for
dedicatedprofessional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA
team. Join us in ourefforts to better our community! We value your
contributions. Ouremployee recognition programs encourage our teams
to raise the bar. We arecurrently seeking a Pre-Op PACU Registered
Nurse (RN) to join our family. Comebe a part of the change! Here is
some of what you can expectfrom being a Pre-Op PACU Registered
Nurse with us:
- You will oversee and direct the care of the
- You will serve as the primary nurse leading the collaboration
of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel,
maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned
- You will deliver care, which is based on criteria that is age
appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural,
safety, and learning needs of the individual patients.
- You may be asked to rotate/float to areas other than your
assigned service area, and you will perform only those duties for
which you have demonstrated competency. What qualifications you
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered
Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American
Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- ACLS certification.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN
- One(1) year minimum experience in PACU or Critical Care as a RN
required.Why choose Rose?
- Magnet designated Hospital
- Top 100 Hospital, as ranked by Truven Analytics
- Colorados first Pathway to Excellence hospital, which
recognizes us for creating a positive work environment where nurses
- Joint Commission Top Performer for Surgical Care
- Joint Commission Accreditation for Spine, Hip, Knee and Stroke
- Colorados only Center for Excellence for Minimally Invasive
- 23 ORs with wide variety of cases including a strong
Ortho/Spine and Heart/Vascular focus
- 2 da Vinci surgical robots
- Regularly recognized Top Docs in Denver, including specialists
in gynecology, orthopedics and spine, cardiovascular surgery,
endocrine surgery, bariatric surgery and colorectal surgery
- Dedicated, multi-disciplinary OR team Rose Medical Center, a
well-known as a Denver institutionand a 9th Avenue landmark for 60
years, Rose Medical Center has earned areputation as Denver's "Baby
Hospital" while becoming a leader incomprehensive women's services,
internal medicine, endoscopy, heart andvascular care, orthopedics
and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery,sports medicine and
aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422licensed
beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500
affiliatedphysicians.Withorigins in Jewish teachings, traditions
and community, Rose's founders builtthe hospital to "serve the need
of every creed." By offering a highlevel of expertise and service
across all disciplines, Rose has truly become adestination
hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and
aroundthe world. Rose Medical Center, aHealthONE hospital, has been
recognized as a Magnet designated hospital, arare achievement that
distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorousstandards for
nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiringthe
best people to provide care for our patients and families. If you
are looking foran opportunity that provides satisfaction and
personal growth, we encourage youto apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified, youwill hear from one of
our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and applytoday! We are
an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Qualifications Notice Our Com...
Keywords: HCA., Aurora , RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Part Time / Registered Nurse Pre-op PACU Job, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...