Physician / Family Practice / Colorado / Permanent / Family Practice Physician - Denver Colorado Job
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job : Family Practice Physician - Denver ColoradoFull-time or
Part-time opportunities availableJoin our team that includes urgent
care, primary care, occupational medicine and specialty services.
- Prefer working in a family environment for a local Colorado
company, rather than a large corporation.
- Are great at building relationships and understand a patient
- Have great ideas and want to make meaningful contributions
- Would like to start or continue your career with a rapidly
growing company. Qualifications:
- MD/DO Licensed in the State of Colorado
- Family Practice experience required. Must have knowledge and
experience in working with both acute and chronically ill
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills required. Must have
demonstrated clinical leadership. Decision making ability,
organizational skills and effective communication skills. Medical
expertise, established consulting relationships, ability to
function collaboratively in multiple systems, ability to work with
people with acute or chronic physical illness as well as mental
illness, ability to work independently as well as be a team
- Must be able to collaborate with professionals within the
facility, other medical providers, and, external agencies.
- Bilingual a plus.Benefits Summary:
- We offer generous compensation with great work-life
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- PTO and holiday pay
- CME Education Reimbursement and Time
- 401(K)If interested contact Noelle at or
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Aurora , Physician / Family Practice / Colorado / Permanent / Family Practice Physician - Denver Colorado Job, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!