RN Emergency Room Float Pool
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $35.20 - $52.80 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a passion
If If you have a passion for the Emergency Room, The Medical Center
of Aurora is your best choice! Our RNs have the opportunity to work
with a diversity of cases, providing a broad learning experience
and an increased knowledge of the full spectrum of medicine. If you
enjoy being part of a cohesive team, we are looking forward to you
becoming one of our team members! Eligible for a sign on bonus up
to $15,000 with a 2 year commitment! (Internal candidates not
eligible for sign on bonus)Emergency Department Float Pool
expectation-Float between Main Campus and Centennial Hospital We
are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At The Medical Center of Aurora, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)Do you have a passion for
healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a
fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in
our Emergency Department. We are currently looking for an ambitious
Emergency Department Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals.
Unlock your potential here! Why choose to be an Emergency Room
Nurse at our Hospital:
- You will oversee and direct the care of all patients presenting
to Emergency Department.
- You will serve as primary nurse leading the collaboration of
all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel,
maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned
- You will have gained basic emergency and emergency department
pathways, knowledge and skill sets.
- You will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor, when
the need arises. Qualifications for being an Emergency Room
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered
Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS required at time of hire. Must be from
American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- TNCC and ENPC completed within 120 days of hire, and
- CPI within 3 months of hire and thereafter.
- One year of emergent care preferred We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Aurora , RN Emergency Room Float Pool, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!