Registered Nurse NICU PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $35.38 - $52.78 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver excellent
care patients deserve? At The Medical Center of Aurora we support
our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an)
Registered Nurse NICU PRN and access programs to assist with every
stage of your career.BenefitsThe Medical Center of Aurora offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our Registered Nurse NICU PRN opening and continue to learn!Job
Summary and QualificationsHere is what you can expect being a NICU
registered nurse with us:
- This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of
Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing the quality of life
of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on
medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
- Oversee and direct the care of the neonatal patient.
- Responsible for the care of premature and ill neonate patients
meeting level III admissions criteria.
- Serve as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all
disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
- Oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining
final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by
supervisor What qualifications you will need:
- Compact license acceptable but must obtain Colorado RN License
within 90 days of hire
- BLS - Healthcare provider.
- NRP required within the first 3 months of hire.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN
- One-year experience in neonatal care preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families,
physicians, and other health care team members.
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to
ensure quality patient care.
- Strong critical thinking skills.This role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).The Medical Center of Aurora is a 346 plus bed acute care
hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora
is comprised of six medical campuses in Aurora and Centennial,
Colorado, including the Main Campus, the North Campus Behavioral
Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock
ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at
P/SL, and medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main
Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke
Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, serving the
eastern metro area and I-70 corridor. The South Campus includes a
Level III NICU. The Medical Center of Aurora consistently receives
'A' grades from The Leapfrog Group and is recognized as the a top
five hospital in the Denver metro area and the #4 hospital in
Colorado by U.S. News & World Report year after year.HCA Healthcare
has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by
the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered
Nurse NICU PRN opening. Our team will promptly review your
application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Aurora , Registered Nurse NICU PRN, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!