RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Permanent / Registered Nurse Pediatric Operating Room Job
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do youhave a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career as a PediatricOR Registered Nurse (RN) at
RockyMountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) / Presbyterian St Lukes
(HealthONE /HCA). Submit your application today! We are committed
toproviding our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE
/ HCA, weoffer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as
well as severaladd-on perks to make your benefits package truly
customizable to you and yourfamily needs. Some of our unique
benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Are youan experienced
Pediatric Operating Room RN? Are you looking to be part of a team
who makes an impact on patientslives? Cathy, a RMHC employee says:
Its so rewarding to work with a group thathas great clinical skills
and uses them to focus solely on pediatric care. We are here
because we want to make adifference in children and parents lives.
As a Pediatric OR Registered Nurse (RN) at RockyMountain Hospital
for Children / Presbyterian St Lukes, you will be part of anamazing
interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute to our
success. Every rolehas an impact on our patients lives and you have
the opportunity to make adifference. We are looking for dedicated
professional like you to be a part ofour Surgical Services team.
Join us in our efforts to better our community! Hereis some of what
you can expect from being a Peds OR Registered Nurse with us:
- Youwill oversee and direct the care of the surgical
- Youwill be responsible for the care of patient in all-surgical
- Youwill serve as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all
disciplines forwell-coordinated patient care.
- Youwill oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel,
maintaining finalaccountability for the care given to assigned
Whatqualifications you will need:
- Currentlicensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered
Nurse, or current activemulti-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the AmericanHeart
Association or American Red Cross.
- ACLSand PALS certification preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN
- One (1) year experience in acute care OR is required.
- Pediatric experience preferred. TheOperating Room team at Rocky
Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) atPresbyterian St Lukes
Medical Center is a highly trained group ofprofessionals who
specialize in pediatric surgery only pediatric surgery inour
state-of-the-art Operating and Recovery Room suites. Our team works
exclusively with infants,children and adolescents and understands
their unique needs. FACTSAT A GLANCE:
- TheRocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Presbyterian St
Lukes 84-bed NeonatalIntensive Care Unit is the largest in the
- PresbyterianSt Lukes Medical Center leaves a legacy of over 135
years of exceptionalmedical care.
- Over80 specialities and 1,000 specialists and primary care
- Three-YearAccreditation with Commendation from the Commission
on Cancer The JointCommission Accreditation.
- The18-bed OR embraces diversity and learning.
- Robotics:3 da Vinci Xi and 1 Medrobotics systems least invasive
surgery options. Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center, located in
theUptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL
provides themost advanced care for patients across the Rocky
Mountains and Great Plains. Weare proud to serve our community with
experienced physicians who offer a widerange of medical services
for patients of all ages.Sincedelivering our first baby in 1882 at
St. Lukes Hospital, we have focused onproviding exceptional baby
care. Today, P/SL offers the regions most advancedmaternal-fetal
care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and
theirdeveloping babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at
P/SL is known asa major heart hospital, recognized several times
over the American HeartAssociation for excellence and for its
success in implementing a higherstandard of cardiac care that
effectively improves treatment of patientshospitalized for heart
disease. While the tools are ever changing and ourability to care
for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant
-putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and
teamwork. If you are looking foran opportunity that provides
satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage youto apply. We
promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified,
youwill hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the
possibilities and apply today! We are an ...
Keywords: HCA., Aurora , RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Permanent / Registered Nurse Pediatric Operating Room Job, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!