Company: Hero Practice Services
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Location: Aurora, COPay Range: $15.00-$20.00 (PENDING
EXPERIENCE)Dental Assistant Level I-Hygiene AssistantJob
- You will be responsible for the following:
- Help kids and their parents to develop excellent habits in oral
- Perform supportive functions in accordance with States Dental
Auxiliaries Table of Permitted Duties under the supervision of a
- Record patient charting and the dentists notes in the digital
patient chart, as directed by the dentist.
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and instruments, monitor
schedule for efficiency, and educate patients on dental
- Manage supply inventory, as well as organize and maintain lab
- Legally operate dental x-ray equipment, take accurate
diagnostic x-rays, and detailed impressions.
- Maintain a clean, sterile, and positive environment.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other
regulations, (e.g, OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, DOL,
Employee Handbook).You will be required to possess the following:
- A passion for improving kids oral health.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Cardiac Life
Support (BCLS) certification.
- One of the following:
- Graduate of a dental assisting course from a CODA-accredited
- Pass the national DANB Radiation Health and Safety (RHS) exam,
- Pass a radiology course and exam approved by the State Board of
- Three (3) of more years of practical experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Be organized and possess a superior knowledge of dentistry and
dental terminology.Compensation and Benefits include the following:
- Mentorship and Clinical Education from Experienced, Clinical
- Competitive Compensation based on Experience, Certification(s),
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Assistant > Lead Assistant > Department Team Lead >
Practice Leader > Regional Director > Vice President
- Paid Time Off and Paid Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings, Disability and
much more!Typical Day
- Typical Staffing:
- Approx. 6 Assistants per Doctor (4 Hygiene Columns, 2 Operative
- Approx. 10 Operative Patients
- SSCs, NuSmile Anterior Crowns, and Composite Restorations
- Space Maintainers
- Protective Stabilization
- Nitrous Oxide Administration
- Emergency Visits
- Approx. 30 Pediatric Hygiene Exams per Doctor
- Foster an Environment of Learning for Doctors, Patients, and
Dental ProfessionalsDentist Externs, Assistant Externs, and others
will regularly rotate through our Practices.Required
Keywords: Hero Practice Services, Aurora , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!