RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Part Time / Operating Room Registered Nurse Job
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do youhave a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career as an OR Registered Nurse (RN) at Rose
MedicalCenter (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today! We
are committed toproviding our employees with the support they need.
At HealthONE / HCA, weoffer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as severaladd-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and yourfamily needs. Some of our
unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Youcontribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives andyou have
the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for
dedicatedprofessional like you to be a part of our Rose Medical
Center (HealthONE / HCA)team. Join us in our efforts to better our
community! As an OR Registered Nurse (RN), you will be part ofan
amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute to
our success.Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you
have the opportunity tomake a difference. We are looking for
dedicated professional like you to be apart of our Surgical
Services team. Join us in our efforts to better ourcommunity!
Hereis some of what you can expect from being an OR Registered
Nurse with us:
- Youwill bring your OR Nurse specialized skills to serve
specific age groups, whichmay include adult, adolescent, geriatric,
or pediatric populations.
- You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgeryby ensuring
there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available
inareas as assigned.
- You will assist with post procedure workloadincluding cleaning
room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies& setting
up for the next procedure.
- You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resourceperson and
delegates in accordance with the competency level of all
- Youmay rotate to areas other than OR, and will perform only
those duties that youhave demonstrated competency.
Whatqualifications you will need:
- Currentlicensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered
Nurse, or current activemulti-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the AmericanHeart
Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN
- One (1) year minimum experience as an Operating RoomRN is
- CNOR preferred. Whychoose Rose?
- Magnetdesignated Hospital
- Top100 Hospital, as ranked by Truven Analytics
- Coloradosfirst Pathway to Excellence hospital, which recognizes
us for creating apositive work environment where nurses can
- JointCommission Top Performer for Surgical Care
- JointCommission Accreditation for Spine, Hip, Knee and Stroke
- Coloradosonly Center for Excellence for Minimally Invasive
- 23ORs with wide variety of cases including a strong Ortho/Spine
- 2da Vinci surgical robots
- Regularlyrecognized Top Docs in Denver, including specialists
in gynecology,orthopedics and spine, cardiovascular surgery,
endocrine surgery, bariatricsurgery and colorectal surgery
- Dedicated,multi-disciplinary OR team Rose Medical Center, a
well-known as a Denver institutionand a 9th Avenue landmark for 60
years, Rose Medical Center has earned areputation as Denver's "Baby
Hospital" while becoming a leader incomprehensive women's services,
internal medicine, endoscopy, heart andvascular care, orthopedics
and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery,sports medicine and
aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422licensed
beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500
affiliatedphysicians.Withorigins in Jewish teachings, traditions
and community, Rose's founders builtthe hospital to "serve the need
of every creed." By offering a highlevel of expertise and service
across all disciplines, Rose has truly become adestination
hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and
aroundthe world. Rose Medical Center, aHealthONE hospital, has been
recognized as a Magnet designated hospital, arare achievement that
distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorousstandards for
nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiringthe
best people to provide care for our patients and families. If you
are looking foran opportunity that provides satisfaction and
personal growth, we encourage youto apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified, youwill hear from one of
our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and applytoday! We are
an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discrimi...
Keywords: HCA., Aurora , RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Part Time / Operating Room Registered Nurse Job, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!