RN OR Circulator (Full Time)
Company: Denver ASC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are hiring!
The RN Circulator assists in provision of nursing care to patients
in an Ambulatory Surgical Center setting. Assumes total
responsibility for patient care in accordance with physician's
orders and centers policies. During operations and other surgical
procedures, the circulator assists by acting as an intermediary
between the operating room staff and the rest of the surgical
- -Performs scrub functions including the selection and handling
of instruments and supplies used during procedure.
- -Performs circulating functions including monitoring, recording
and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing
care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- -Directly assists operating physician with surgical tasks
including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as
- -Prepares operating rooms and surgical instruments and
equipment for use. -
- -Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing; current state RN
- -CPR and ACLS required.
- -Minimum 2 years in the OR and the ability to scrub is also
- $37.00 -- $46.00 per hour, -based on skill and experience
For Benefit Eligible Roles, Standard Benefits include: -
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Additional optional benefits
Link to additional Surgery Partners Colorado opportunities: -
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for
meeting job requirements. - Responsibilities, knowledge, skills,
abilities and working conditions may change as needs
Keywords: Denver ASC, Aurora , RN OR Circulator (Full Time), Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!