Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Denver, CO
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job Description As a critical care partner on the Nursing Team,
our CNA's are valued and are an essential part of the everyday care
planning and implementation of delivering individualized resident
health needs. We embrace CNA's as the professionals they are, and
provide a variety of opportunities for those looking to be career
CNA's as well as those looking for a career path in the nursing
field. We are hiring for our day and night shifts - these are
scheduled 12 hours. Position Summary Responsible for performing or
assisting residents basic personal hygiene and activities of daily
living that are appropriate in meeting their needs. Responsible for
providing resident care that encompasses their whole being: social,
emotional, mental, spiritual and physical. Essential Duties
- Responsible for the daily hygiene care of residents.
- Learns residents preferences in order to personalize the care
that is delivered.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and prompt reporting of
discrepancies to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for knowing and properly applying safety, infection
control and risk management procedures.
- Communicate on a regular basis with immediate supervisor
regarding residents status and condition.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications Basic Qualifications &
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Colorado State Certified Nursing Assistant License
- 3 6 months experience in a long-term care preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills. Working
Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Position requires medium-heavy physical work. Heavy lifting,
pushing or pulling objects up to 100 pounds of force occasionally
and/or up in excess of 45 pounds of force repeatedly to move
- Stands and walks constantly during working hours with
occasional sitting, kneeling, squatting, and reaching above
shoulder height and fine motor control with fingers. Also requires
- Exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors
frequently. Additional Information All your information will be
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #LI-DNI Wage $19.50
- $22.30 / hour (pay offered will be based on relevant work
experience)PandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA),
Location: Aurora, CO - 80015 , PL: 551263383
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Aurora , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Denver, CO, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!