Medical Assistant/ Scribe MOHS
Company: Advanced Dermatology
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionSeeking Friendly full-time MOHS Medical Assistant
for our Dermatology Practice. Classification: HourlyPay Rate: $
20.00 - $ 25.00 based on experience and proficiencyDepartment:
MohsReports to: Aurora and Centennial Mohs SupervisorMOHS Medical
Assistant/Scribe Essential Job Duties:
- EMR knowledge, MA certification and experience a plus, but not
- Duties include assisting physicians with surgical procedures,
- Must be ok working by yourself for dressing changes, wound
checks if patient does not need to be seen by the doctor.
- Maintain a clean exam and surgery room.
- Speaking clearly and precise to the patients and the
- Willing to jump in and help with day-to-day duties.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is
- Scribing experience preferred, but not required.Education,
Experience, and Licensing Requirements/Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) (Preferred)
- Medical Assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- EMR Systems: 1 year (preferred)
- Medical Terminology: 1 year (preferred)
- Bachelors of science or biology will be considered.
- Must be proficient with verbal and written communication.
- Must be reliable and able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and flexibility.
- Experience with EMR (electronic medical records) preferred.
- EMR, iPad, computer knowledge preferred.
- Must be reliable and a self-starter.
- Proficient with written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Verify patient information when rooming patietns.
- Know how to operate computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners,
and fax machines.
- Proficient with written, communication and basic math
- Compliant with HIPAA and OSHA.Supervisory Responsibility:This
position has no supervisory responsibilities.Work Environment:This
job operates in a professional medical environment. This role
routinely uses standard office and medical equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, fax machines,
ultrasonic, and autoclave.Physical Demands:This is an active role.
This job requires walking or standing for long periods of time.
Some bending and carry over 15 pounds and help lift and transfer
patients from a wheel chair to the surgery table.Position Type and
Expected Hours of Work:This is a full-time 32-40 hour/week
position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:15
a.m. am start time and normally done by 5:00 pm maybe some longer
hours; Saturday 7:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Travel:To other office
locations as requiredBenefits:Full-time employees are offered
Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, paid holidays, vacation, and sick
leave. Other Duties:Please note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at
any time with or without notice. Powered by JazzHRAFVbiMUwwY
Keywords: Advanced Dermatology, Aurora , Medical Assistant/ Scribe MOHS, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!