Office Manager - ABA Clinic setting - Centennial,
Company: Key Autism Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY - this position is in our brand
new ABA Clinic in Centennial, COThe Operations Manager will
effectively manage incoming BT training and center schedule,
maintain the center facility, keep supplies up to date and within
local code, as well as additional tasks to include social media
updates and special events. WORK SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri 8:00am -
5:00pm/9:00am - 6:00pmPRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- General facilities management relating to the clinic or
- Coordinating behavior therapist hiring and onboarding for the
- Facilitates new hire training and orientation.
- Creating and maintaining center schedule for behavior
- Coordinates shift coverage and schedule changes.
- Updating and maintaining all supply orders for facility and
- Manages general reception tasks relating to the front
- Prepares weekly operational reports for Center Director.
- General support of the behavioral therapist's team.ADDITIONAL
- Updating the system keeping client information current and
accurate on a consistent basis.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Interviewing, hiring, and ensuring that the appropriate
training has been scheduled for employees.
- Assists with opening and closing of the center.
- Provide support to RBT/BTs to promote job satisfaction &
- Provide regular check-ins throughout the day with staff to
- Facilitates coverage for time off requests and cancelations by
clients or staff.
- Complete check-in and check-out procedure via preestablished
check in/out process.
- Maintain a positive, problem solving and supportive
- Communicate openly and directly with management regarding
concerns or ideas.
- Adhere to and promote professional standards of KAS.
- Participate in ongoing training as assigned.
- Participate in meeting as assigned by the Clinical Director
(Team Meetings and 1:1).Facility
- Maintain compliance with safety regulations for staff and
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of the clinic
- Ensure and maintain emergency protocols.
- Coordinate maintenance & repairs with approved vendors
- Ensure clinic is sanitized regularly according to schedule with
Extreme Clean cleaning company.
- Assist with opening and closing preparations.
- Stock rooms daily with necessary supplies
- Establish and maintain a safe, healthy learning
- Ensure all PHI is stored in compliance with HIPAA regulations
and strictly viewed and handled only in a HIPAA compliant work
- Manage and maintain inventory of supplies
- Tracks need for supplies and communicates with the Clinical
Director (both for site and BCBA programming: including clinical,
general, office, and PPE supplies).Additional
- Assist when assigned in Facebook Lives and lifestyle posts
- Coordinating special events for the clinic: birthdays,
holidays, in accordance with set-forth budget
- Assist's clinicians with program material creation.
- Assist's with organizing and maintaining storage closets,
cabinets, and drawers.
- Assists with sanitization of toys and materials.
- Responds to walkie talkie requests in from center staff in a
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated by the
Center Director to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.This
position may demand responsibilities not outlined in this
description to maintain the continued growth of the organization.
These responsibilities may be assigned by the direct supervisors,
Directors of other departments, or Organizational Leadership.
Keywords: Key Autism Services, Aurora , Office Manager - ABA Clinic setting - Centennial,, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!