Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionLead CaregiverMust have experience with
leadership.Position Location: Aurora, CO 80014Job Title: Lead
CaregiverNumber of Direct Reports: VariesAbout the Company: OPPO
was founded as Pristine Care at Home in 2016 to assist the elderly
at home. Today, Pristine Care at Home is a part of the multistate
OPPO brand whose mission is to attract and empower impactful people
so that they can create safe, happy, and healthy opportunities for
the elderly and people with varying levels of disabilities. Who
We're Looking for: We are looking for a positive, adaptable, and
professional individual. This person will represent company
leadership to stakeholders (vendors, clients, facilities,
regulatory agencies, and the like). This person should present
professionally at all times. Someone who shows initiative in
solving problems with a focus on solutions will do very well in
this role.The Lead Caregiver (LC) is responsible for completing (up
to) 40 hours per week of services and helping the supervisees
beneath them complete their scheduled hours each week. The LC works
closely with his/her Care Coordinator (CC) to manage the CC's
caseload of clients and their supporting employees. The LC is the
first point of contact for all assigned Caregivers. Specifically,
this person is responsible for helping ensure the right employees
are working with the right clients (scheduling) at the right time.
All services are to be supported by documentation from caregivers.
The LC will be expected to participate in "emergency on call." This
position will pay competitively with bonus opportunities linked to
- Supervision of assigned Caregivers
- 35 to 40 hours of billable hours per week.
- Scheduling as needed to ensure weekly goals are met.
- Ensures and reports attendance
- Quarterly Quality Assurance (QA) visits (sup visits).
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Assigns and ensures staff and own completion of timely notes
including monthly reports
- Attend meetings and company-wide huddles
- Support with activities of daily living (ADL), bathrooms,
hygiene, eating, etc.
- Be accessible to employees
- Performs other duties and specialty areas as assigned by the
- Must successfully obtain required certifications and
- May be responsible to travel up to 50 miles per shift as
- PTO 4 all (including PT)
- May include an additional shift differential and on-call
- Mileage reimbursement program
- Medical, Vision, Dental, HSA, EAPPhysical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: OPPO, Aurora , Lead Caregiver, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!