MEDICAL RECORDS CLERK- INFUSION PHARMACY
Company: Res-Care, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Amerita, Inc. is a leading provider in home Infusion therapy. We
are looking for a Medical Records Clerk to join our team as we grow
to be one of the top home infusion providers in the country. The
role will report to the General Manager and work in our Centennial,
Amerita is an entrepreneurial-founded company and a wholly owned
subsidiary of PharMerica. The home infusion market is positioned
for rapid growth driven by the aging population, increase in
chronic diseases, robust pipeline of infusible drugs coming to
market, and an industry shift from hospital delivery settings to
lower-cost, high-quality alternative providers such as Amerita.
As a core member of the Administrative team, you will be expected
to answer and direct telephone calls, maintain multipurpose devices
and greet guests. We will help you achieve your goals through
continuous professional development and regular career progression
As a Medical Records Clerk, you will...
* Organize charts, including contents, scanning and quality
* Follow up on outstanding required documentation, such as patient
and physician signatures.
* Maintain master prescription file.
* Log, scan and file signed prescriptions upon receipt.
* Audit discharged patient records to ensure that all required
documentation is present.
* Send Discharge Summaries and Progress Notes to physicians'
offices and nursing agencies.
* Perform some administrative tasks, including data entry, records
management and recording meeting minutes.
* High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
* Experience in a similar capacity in a health-related field
* Experience with Microsoft Office, fax machine and photocopier
About our Line of Business
Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing
complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients
outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision
is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large
organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and
entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information
about Amerita, please visit www.ameritaiv.com. Follow us on Twitter
Keywords: Res-Care, Inc., Aurora , MEDICAL RECORDS CLERK- INFUSION PHARMACY, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!