RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Permanent / Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse Job
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Do youhave a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career as a Cardiovascular Operating Room (OR)
Registered Nurse (RN)at The Medical Center of Aurora (HealthONE /
HCA). Submit your application today! $10K Sign-on bonus for
experienced CVOR RNs! We are committed toproviding our employees
with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, weoffer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as severaladd-on perks
to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
yourfamily needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Youcontribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives andyou have
the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for
dedicatedprofessional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA
team. Join us in ourefforts to better our community! As an OR
Registered Nurse (RN), you will be part ofan amazing
interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute to our
success.Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have
the opportunity tomake a difference. We are looking for dedicated
professional like you to be apart of our Surgical Services team.
Join us in our efforts to better ourcommunity! Hereis some of what
you can expect from being an OR Registered Nurse with us:
- Youwill bring your OR Nurse specialized skills to serve
specific age groups, whichmay include adult, adolescent, geriatric,
or pediatric populations.
- You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgeryby ensuring
there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available
inareas as assigned.
- You will assist with post procedure workloadincluding cleaning
room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies& setting
up for the next procedure.
- You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resourceperson and
delegates in accordance with the competency level of all
- Youmay rotate to areas other than OR, and will perform only
those duties that youhave demonstrated competency.
Whatqualifications you will need:
- Currentlicensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered
Nurse, or current activemulti-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the AmericanHeart
Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN
- One (1) year experience in the perioperative settingis
- Heart experience required
- ACLSand PALS certification required within 6 months of hire.
ABOUTTHE MEDICAL CENTER OF AURORA OPERATING ROOM:
- Three-timeMagnet Recognition
- LevelII Trauma Center
- Elevennewly renovated OR suites
- 700+surgeries each month
- daVinciXi Robot
- StealthStation Navigation for Neurology and ENT
- Specializingin Chiari I Malformation surgery, TAVR/TMVr,
vascular and hybrid procedures,endocrine surgery, esophageal and
thoracic oncology, GYN oncology, colorectaloncology, hepatobiliary
procedures, cardiovascular/cardiothoracic, orthopedicsand
orthopedic trauma WEOFFER OUR NURSES:
- NewHire Mentoring Program
- SharedGovernance Model TheMedical Center of Aurora, the first
community hospital in the Denver Metro areato receive three-time
Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the AmericanNurses
Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital
located inAurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is
comprised of six campuses inAurora and Centennial, Colo., including
the Main Campus, located at Interstate225 and Mississippi, the
North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center,Centennial
Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation
Hospital,Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office
building at Green ValleyRanch. The Main Campus facility is a Level
II Trauma Center with Primary StrokeCertification and Chest Pain
Center accreditation, and has an affiliation withRocky Mountain
Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon CancerInstitute.
The Medical Center of Aurora was named to Healthgrades 2020Americas
250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of
U.S.hospitals for clinical outcomes. The Medical Center of Aurora
is proud to be apart of the HealthONE system of hospitals. If you
are looking foran opportunity that provides satisfaction and
personal growth, we encourage youto apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified, youwill hear from one of
our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and applytoday!
Keywords: HCA., Aurora , RN / Registered Nurse / Colorado / Permanent / Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse Job, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!