Med Tech - LSRT Urgent Care
Company: OnPoint Medical Group
Posted on: September 15, 2020
OnPoint Urgent Care is looking for a Med Tech- LSRT/RT to join
the team! OnPoint Urgent Care has multiple locations across the
South Denver area. OnPoint Urgent Care provides additional training
to Lead positions through the training program. Salary increases
with position advancement!Job Title: LSRT/MA
Immediate Supervisor Title: Assistant Clinic Manager, Clinic
Job Supervisory Responsibilities: Orient and train LSRT/MA externs
and newly hired LSRT/MA techs.
General Summary: Responsible for providing patient care including
all medical assistant duties as well as performing X-rays. These
duties include, but are not limited to, assisting the provider with
exams, procedures and other processes related to direct patient
care and performing phlebotomy, injections, ear lavage, EKG,
medication administration, triage, vitals, splinting, urine drug
testing and strep testing.
1. Obtain patient chief complaint and vital signs prior to them
being seen by a provider.
2. Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
3. Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and
ensure that stock of supplies in patient care areas is
4. Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations, procedures,
5. Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control
policies and protocols.
6. Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping
information confidential in adherence with HIPAA guidelines.
7. Perform lab test, EKGs, X-Ray's, and other functions as directed
by the provider on duty.
8. Orient and train incoming LSRT/MA techs on patient care duties
and X-ray completion.
9. Maintain organization and cleanliness of the entire center.
10. Responsible for making sure all rooms are stocked and clean
11. Maintain daily quality control functions including X-ray, drug
counts, lab testing and equipment.
12. Attend all staff and any other meetings required by your
13. Responsible for X-rays to be sent for daily over read.
Example of Day-to-Day Responsibilities (accomplishes directly or
1. Contact the Assistant Clinical Manager or Clinic Manager for
inoperable X-ray or medical equipment.
2. Ensure that the over reads are sent daily.
3. Train new LSRT on the use of the X-ray and PACS equipment.
4. Ensure customer flow and satisfaction is optimized.
5. Assure all back office and X-ray systems are functioning
Education: LSRT certification and Medical Assistant training.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in similar job
Other Requirements: BLS certification
1. Knowledge of the principles and practices of radiography and
1. Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, and
2. Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective
3. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working
4. Skill in organizing work, delegating and achieving goals and
5. Skill in exercising judgment and discretion in interpreting and
implementing departmental policies and procedures.
1. Ability to prioritize.
2. Ability to evaluate and make recommendations for continuous
3. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in
Equipment Operated: Standard office equipment including computers,
fax machines, copiers, printers and telephones. X-ray and PACS
equipment and basic clinical equipment such as the IStat, oxygen
tanks, EKG machine and nebulizer equipment.
Work Environment: Position is in a well-lighted clinical
environment. Evening and weekend work will be necessary as required
to facilitate uninterrupted operations of the practice.
Mental/Physical Requirements: Involves sitting approximately 20
percent of the day, walking or standing the remainder.
OnPoint Medical Group is an EEO Employer.
Keywords: OnPoint Medical Group, Aurora , Med Tech - LSRT Urgent Care, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!