General Manager-starting at 60k
Company: Five Guys
Posted on: March 11, 2023
What can you really expect?
* Real work/life hours of operation. Most locations open at 11:00 am and close at 10:00 pm. And no drive thrus.
* Comprehensive and customizable benefits - medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401(K) with match, Employee Assistance Program, to Employee Relief Fund made possible by our owners and employees.
* Maternity and Paternity leave for GMs and Assistant Managers. Really! General Managers and Assistant Managers are eligible for up to 12 weeks of paid maternity leave based on time with the company, with immediate eligibility upon hire! There is also paid Paternity Leave available immediately upon hire!
* Career growth opportunities with more than an estimated 1000 new locations planned across North America.
* Real bonus plan in addition to your base pay. Our bonuses are focused around food safety, financial success and the customer experience. We have 2 Secret Shops each week andeveryoneon your team working during those shifts are eligible.
What are we looking for?
* You have 2+ years of leadership experience in the restaurant industry with responsibility for financial results.
* You are all about creating a great place to work for your team.
* You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are fanatical about serving amazing food with a big smile.
* You are -- honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
* You set high standards for yourself and for your team.
Five Guys Core Convictions:
We're a group of people passionate about what we serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.
There's nothing at Five Guys that didn't come from a whole lot of trial and error by our owners, the Murrells, and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the right reasons.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Click here for a detailed description of this position
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify.Click herefor information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys' participation in this program and your rights.
eVerify Notice of Participation - English
eVerify aviso de participaci n - Espanol
Right to Work Poster - English
Derecho al trabajo en cartel - Espanol
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons.
The Company strives to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in all areas of the Company.
What can you really expect?
Keywords: Five Guys, Aurora , General Manager-starting at 60k, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
here to apply!