Service Manager Trainee
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview:We're the Industry Leader Because of Leaders Like
When you're an Orkin Service Manager, you're quality control,
ensuring top-notch service from the industry leader with more than
120 years as the best in pests.
Our Service Manager is a "pro" at protecting homes and businesses
and knows how to train and develop our Orkin Pros to do the same.
You understand the balance between technical acumen and soft skills
that builds customer trust. Your commitment to exceeding customer
expectations inspires your team to deliver unparalleled service.
Customer satisfaction translates into revenue growth-and you can
earn your way to an annual rewards trip honoring top
You'll have more than a job-you'll have a career with growth
potential and benefits that go beyond the basics. This includes a
company vehicle, competitive pay and a 401(k) program. Not to
mention, you'll receive opportunities to volunteer and give
With Orkin's award-winning training program, you'll receive all the
tools you need to succeed. That means no industry experience
required to start building your career. Plus, if there's one thing
we know at Orkin, it's that pests keep coming back, and that makes
our industry recession resistant.
Ready to start a career with staying power? Apply now!
Responsibilities:As a Service Manager, you'll be a leader in a
high-performance culture. You'll put your proven leadership skills
to work in developing and motivating your team to deliver top-notch
service to every customer. You'll blend industry knowledge with
interpersonal skills to demonstrate how to earn customer trust with
know-how and empathy. An excellent communicator, you're prepared
for heavy customer and employee engagement. In addition to
supporting the growth and success of the business, you'll lend a
hand with community service projects that improver where you live
- Lead an entire service operation upon completion of paid
- Motivate the service team to consistently provide world-class
- Assist with recruiting top talent on the service team
- Train and develop Orkin Pros through hands-on management
- Lead training meetings
- Oversee our Orkin Pro Ride-A-Long program
- Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded through
inspections, proposed course of action and delivery of outstanding
customer service every time
- Monitor scheduling, routing, and inventory to drive
efficiencies and productivity
What type of benefits will you receive?
- Competitive earnings and a company vehicle with gas card
- Estimated first year earnings range from $70,000 to
- Company provided iPhone and iPad with sales soffits package
including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
Why should you choose Orkin?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business
service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and
efficient pest management services for both residential and
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession
resistant line of business
- You have a service-oriented mindset that leads you to build
loyalty and trust with clients
- You hold yourself responsible to commitments
- You value being part of a team
- You want to join a company that supports the community
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest
subsidiary of Rollins, , (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta,
GAAre you ready to join the Best in Pests?Qualifications:What do
you need to be successful?
- Sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver's license required with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check is
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide
license/certification if required (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently and interact with
our great clients
What will my work environment be like?
Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform
the job duties with or without accommodations:
Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops,
etc. including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) which sometimes
requires an OSHA-compliant respirator
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Orkin, Aurora , Service Manager Trainee, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!