Construction Project Manager
Posted on: September 19, 2022
BRIEF DESCRIPTION -(Total Compensation Range $130,000-$200,000)
BluSky's construction Project Manager is responsible for the
day-to-day management of all assigned construction projects,
including but not limited to, customer service and communication,
vendor selection and buyout, materials procurement, scheduling,
budgeting and financial reporting, proactive safety compliance, and
quality control. The Project Manager is also responsible for
working closely with project stakeholders throughout the process to
ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
WHY WORK AT BLUSKY
Since BluSky's founding, our management team has placed a strong
emphasis on creating a working environment that fosters our
employees. This "employee first" mentality has enabled us to be
certified four times as a great workplace by the independent
analysts at Great Place to Work - and to make the list of "Best
Companies to Work For in Colorado" five times. Read more at
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build rapport with project stakeholders and instill confidence
in your PM abilities.
- Perform all contracted scopes per Best Practices.
- Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
- Obtain building permits as required and follow all government
guidelines for each permit and project.
- Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
- Assist Project Director with change orders.
- Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety,
quality, and productivity in the field.
- Perform buyout, submittal process, quality control, safety
compliance, scheduling, and closeout successfully.
- Ensure the highest level of customer communication and customer
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship
based on industry standards.
- All other duties or projects as assigned.
- Ensure all subcontractors are working under a proper
subcontract agreement, per Best Practices.
- Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper
communication with your project team.
- Properly project, record, and maintain all project costs on
- Meet or improve upon revenue and profit margin goals as defined
- Create, update, and present project schedules to customer,
Project Director and VP weekly.
- Responsible for directing, mentoring and training junior level
- Professionally represent BluSky on emergency on-call management
- Track change orders and all extras on projects via signed
change order form and budget updates.
- 5+ years full time construction project management
- Expert in construction project management, financials,
processes, and administration.
- Strong business ethics, integrity, and ability to perform in
highly autonomous environments.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all project
stakeholders and local officials.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or
related field preferred
- OSHA 10 or 30, CPR and First Aid certifications
- Construction of multi-family, hotel, and multi-building
facility experience preferred.
This position offers a competitive base salary and comprehensive
benefits. This position is eligible for auto allowance, fuel card,
expense account, company laptop, cell phone and company apparel.
BluSky offers an industry-leading, comprehensive benefits package
that includes health insurance plans (medical, dental and vision),
life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with guaranteed match,
12 paid holidays, and 3 weeks of PTO.
Please review our Why I love BluSky video at
BluSky is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity,
religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and
related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
uniform service member and veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information,
disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all
applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: goblusky, Aurora , Construction Project Manager, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!