Sr. Manager FP&A
Company: AIR Communities
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are hiring a Sr. Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
(FP&A) who will lead a team of analysts who provide quality
reporting and actionable insights to drive the performance of AIRs
multi-family real estate portfolio. The Sr. Manager of FP&A
will work closely with leadership to build annual budgets, monthly
forecasts, and various financial models that deliver meaningful
insights into business performance.Responsibilities:
- Lead team effort to provide accurate, timely, and actionable
financial reporting/business metrics to operating teams, company
leadership, and various business groups.
- Prepare investment performance reports, including return
metrics, valuations, proforma variance, and benchmarking.
- Assists in the preparation of financial reporting to support
quarterly SEC earnings releases and regulatory filings, as well as
external earnings call preparation.
- Maintain and develop financial models and analyses to support
strategic initiatives. Develop and track ROI models for strategic
- Support monthly and quarterly variance analysis of business
performance versus annual budget, forecast and prior year.
- Collaborate with functional departments across the company to
build and/or enhance reporting and analysis.
- Partner with IT, Accounting and other Finance departments in
the selection and implementation of ERP system.
- Work with the company's acquisitions and development teams on
transactions and analysis.
- 7+ years experience in FP&A or accounting. Experience with
a publicly traded company preferred.
- Experience leading, coaching, and prioritizing the workload of
a team of Financial Analysts.
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills including
multi-year forecasting and financial statement models.
- Strong working knowledge of financial reporting, cash flow
statements, investments, and organizational structures.
- Bachelors degree in in an analytical discipline such as
Accounting or Finance, with additional relevant qualifications or
- Additional skills that are useful but not required include SQL,
Power BI, Blue Prism, Power Apps, Python, Machine Learning,
Microsoft Flow, and VBA.
AIRoffers attractive total compensation packages designed to
recognize and reward performance at the individual, team, and
company levels. We start with a competitive base salaryand bonus
opportunities topped off with:
- Base salary between $135,000- $150,000, with 15% annual bonus
incentive target.You will be provided a pay rate that is in line
with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements
of the job.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available.
HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and
dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays,Wellness Bonus Days,and Paid
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to100% Reimbursementon Professional Certification/Licensing
for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rentat AIRcommunities (certain exclusions apply, and
an application is required).
- Paid parental leaveof up to 16 weeks, following the birth or
adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including
travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home
appliances, and more.
- 15hours of paid time annually togive-back to your community.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership
training, and performance improvement courses.AIR values diversity
and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.PandoLogic. Keywords: FP&A Manager, Location: Aurora, CO -
80017 , PL: 537158991Required
Keywords: AIR Communities, Aurora , Sr. Manager FP&A, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!