Spa Manager - Gardens on Havana
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you love helping others? Are you a natural
leader who loves to inspire others to succeed? If the answer is
"yes," we want you on our team! As a manager at one of our Atticus
Massage Envy locations, you will join a wellness community that is
35,000 strong. Responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of the location,
ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to all
members and guests.
- Achieving membership and retail sales and profitability goals
and partnering with franchise owner to regularly monitor progress
- Managing staff and training, monitoring, and coaching the
performance of sales associates.
- Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing
human resource functions, where assigned, including interviewing,
hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff
meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, as well as all
associated record keeping.
- Managing key business operations including inventory, bank
deposits, marketing, etc.
- Maintaining a professional, clean, and safe environment for
employees, members, and guests, and developing a culture in the
franchised location that embraces and reflects the Massage Envy
brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence,
consistency, and empathy.
- Leading and encouraging employee engagement by remaining active
in franchise-wide social media campaigns and operations
competitions. Ideal Candidate:
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to
communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective
clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the
ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team
- Must be comfortable with meeting exceptions of a
performance-based culture and driving revenue.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience
within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals
and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively
interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales
goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws
applicable to employees at the franchised location including local
and state licensing laws and regulations related to general
business operations and licensure of massage therapists and
- College degree preferred. Benefits:
- Bonuses and Incentives
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Retirement plan for Full-Time employees
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Bivvy
- Company Contributed Medical Insurance
- Vision, Dental, Accident, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Disability and Life InsuranceSalary Range: $40,000 - $52,000 Apply
today to start your new journey! We are proud to be an EEO/AA
employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability,
uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information,
citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Aurora , Spa Manager - Gardens on Havana, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!