Director Of Manufacturing
Company: Advantage Technical
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Director of ManufacturingPosition Type: Direct Hire Position
Location: Aurora, CO Position Salary: $140,000 - $170,000
(Depending on Experience) + Bonus Responsibilities:
- This role is responsible for leading the optimization of all
manufacturing operations, driving manufacturing best practices,
quality, production, and commercialization of the companies'
- Oversees the day-to-day delivery of activities, maintains high
standards of regulatory safety and compliance, and ensures
effective continuous improvement efforts while maintaining a strong
team-focused culture alignment.
- The ideal candidate has grit and motivation to push through
obstacles tactically to get work done while balancing the needs of
the business with customer expectations.
- Design and implement management controls to improve
manufacturing processes and ensure the required resources,
procedures, and systems are present, keeping current with industry
trends to identify ways to implement standardized progressive
technology where necessary.
- Lead efforts in collaboration with research & development,
marketing, and executive leadership for improving existing
products, including design, execution, and delivery, to maximize
productivity and innovation through technical assessments,
cost/opportunity, or prioritization implications.
- Establish and refine standard operating procedures (SOPs),
quality management system (QMS), and compliance programs; ensure
Good Manufacturing Practice processes are maintained and
- Develop and communicate key performance indicators (KPIs) to
monitor manufacturing performance in the areas of safety, output,
inventory accuracy, on time shipment (OTD), order accuracy, labor
efficiency, customer satisfaction and working capital targets.
- Lead, coach, reward, and develop manufacturing teams to
minimize cost of goods sold (COGS), optimize inventory levels while
fostering a work environment that recognizes talent
- Responsible for team member health and safety through
established training and respective metrics are implemented to
measure the effectiveness of policies to identify areas of
- Create return of investment (ROI), cost/benefit analysis, and
business cases to implement initiatives and expenditures designed
to improve processes (i.e. automation and/or expansion).
- Lead in continual improvement, corrective action, and customer
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business, or related field
(preferred). Master's Degree in related field (preferred).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in
operations/manufacturing/fulfillment experience with increasing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing setting with a
focus on operational efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing direct labor and
- Understands integrated supply chain and logistic concepts
- Proficient skills with gathering and presenting results to
include earnings growth, working capital reduction, SG&A
control, and operational productivity
- Proficient in MS Excel; Excellent analytical abilities
- Excellent team building and project management skills
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic to enable the creation
of a highly capable plant operations team.
- Advanced knowledge with ERP systems implementation and
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K + Matching
- Relocation Assistance (Applicable if needed)
Keywords: Advantage Technical, Aurora , Director Of Manufacturing, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!