Community Association Manager
Company: AMI - Advanced Management, LLC.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Join our amazing work family! We love and care of our team
members just as much as our clients! If you are looking for a
different way to enjoy a work/life balance we are what you are
looking for! Seeking a great manager to facilitate, advise and
assist Board of Directors and Committees in the management of the
Here are some of the basics required in the job description:
- Act as advisor and consultant to the Board of Directors (BOD)
on all operational and business issues
- Act as a liaison between BOD and vendors
- Act as a liaison between BOD and homeowners
- Manage vendors
- Solicit bids and proposals for service
- Conduct site visits on properties
- Coordinate all maintenance of buildings and grounds
- Monitor maintenance requests
- Coordinate all related insurance claims
- Send out property communications (i.e. violation notices,
- Prepare and coordinate annual meeting notices, agenda, reports
- Attend annual meetings
- Provide comprehensive monthly reports to BOD
- Attend board meetings
- Prepare board meeting agenda with BOD input
- Prepare draft budgets -
- Approve association invoices
- Maintain website information for properties along with the
board of directors
- Aid in the development and enforcement of policies; rules and
- Read, review and have a strong understanding and knowledge of
Association governing documents, including but not limited to
CC&R's, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations.
- Interact with homeowners, vendors and service providers
frequently to promote and maintain high quality customer
- Participate in company meetings and uphold company values and
standardsIf you wish to apply please answer the following
questions:1. Why do you feel this position would be something you
enjoy?2. What type of environment do you work in best (home or in
office)?3. What would you do if you could do anything ? (dream
daily life)4. Do you have pets?5. What's is your favorite type of
food?We look forward to hearing from you!Job RequirementsMinimum
- Minimum two (2) year related experience within the property
management industry or a
- CMCA designation.
- Customer service experience problem-solving, seeking harmony
and defusing conflict.
- Valid driver's licensePhysical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to work evening and weekends as needed for
meetings and emergencies.
- Utilizing personal automobile for commuting to and from
- Walking and/or driving throughout communities to inspect common
areas per management contract.
- Sitting and standing for moderate periods of time.
- Ability to carry and set up presentation equipment (projector,
screen, laptop, etc).Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills: outgoing & communicative,
socially oriented, poised, effective in groups, articulate,
persuasive in expression, strong public speaker.
- Time Management: the ability to handle multiple
responsibilities and prioritize; meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Experience working with HOA's or other entities that involve
knowledge and enforcement of Governing Documents.
- Exceptional organization and tracking skills.
- Ability to function efficiently in a high volume, fast-paced
- Ability to proficiently utilize computer programs and company
database systems, including Microsoft office, internet and e-mail
- Ability to interact and work positively and effectively with
staff and residents at all levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively within the
department as well as with other departments.
We look forward to hearing from you !
Keywords: AMI - Advanced Management, LLC., Aurora , Community Association Manager, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!