Company: Lt Trust
Posted on: January 13, 2022
LT Trust, a division of American Trust, provides 401(k) plans
and servicing for growing businesses. As a Relationship Manager,
you will build strong working relationships with clients and
advisors and utilize your experience in the 401(k) industry to
ensure plan, and regulatory compliance.
- Build strong relationships with clients and advisors through
- Responsible for the overall client relationship experience,
including building and maintaining a strong relationship with plan
sponsors, advisors, and TPAs.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and problem solve plan administration
and recordkeeping issues
- Provide training to Advisors, and Plan Sponsors, to communicate
procedures relating to payroll submission, fund changes, loan and
distribution processing, compliance testing, etc.
- Advise Plan Sponsors on mandatory and discretionary plan
- Understand non-discrimination testing under sections 401(k),
401(m) and 401(a)(4) of Internal Revenue Code.
- Calculation of annual contributions including Safe Harbor, Safe
Harbor Match, and Profit Sharing.
- Preparation of Form 5500 and related schedules for filing with
the Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service.
- Provide assistance and website training to Advisors, Plan
Sponsors, and TPAs.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and
5 years relevant experience.
- Professional certification preferred: ASPPA (QKA, QPA), CEBS or
NIPA (APA) (APR).
- Familiarity with various plan designs (traditional 401(k), safe
harbor, automatic contribution arrangements, new comparability,
- Demonstrated experience handling relationships with
participants, advisors, Plan Sponsors, or TPAs.
- Knowledge of ERISA Regulations and the applicable Internal
Revenue Code required.
- Compliance testing and contribution calculation experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook and basic
knowledge of Power Point is required.
- SunGard Relius Administration experience preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable to relate to customer needs and to other team members
- Must have the ability to process detailed work within assigned
timeframes and without errors.
BenefitsEmployees are eligible to participate in company benefits
including health, dental, and vision insurance on the first of the
month after their hire date. The company also provides a 401(k)
plan with company match, group life insurance, short- and long-term
disability, as well as additional voluntary benefits for employees
to elect participation in.
SalaryThis is an exempt position with a salary range of
$60,000-$75,000 per year based on experience. Pay may vary based on
Keywords: Lt Trust, Aurora , Relationship Manager, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!