Environmental Services - Manager in Training ($1,000 Bonus Available)
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Environmental Services - Manager in Training ($1,000 Bonus
Available)US-CO-AURORARequisition ID: 2021-300763Shift: Multiple
Shifts AvailableOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services
thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Manager in
Training in your area! With a custom, state of the art training
program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you
are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a
positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on our
team!$1,000 Sign On Bonus Available for Limited Time!What We
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs ResponsibilitiesOur exciting
Manager-In-Training (MIT) program gives you the opportunity to
learn and grow at an established company with over 40 years of
experience. As our newest associate, you'll experience a custom
interactive program that will guide you through hands-on and
computer-based training, lasting approximately 8 weeks. The program
focuses on different aspects of managing your own account,
- HCSG's Purpose, Vision, and Values
- Business Operations
- Human Resources Management
- Financial / Budgetary Management
- Client RelationsOur promotions from within philosophy opens the
door to stimulating opportunities within our company upon
successful and demonstrated proficiency in the Account Manager in
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and
do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required,
including web-based reporting
- General knowledge and understanding of management techniques,
and computer software
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal and
- COVID-19 vaccine where required in accordance with State law
and/or location preference.Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. $14.00 - $21.63 per hour is the
range for compensation for the position of Environmental
Services-Manager in Training. Offered hourly rates for this
position are determined based on applicant qualifications,
experience, education, and the specific needs, aspects, operational
considerations, and requirements of the facility serviced. HCSG is
one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and
nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out
motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm
commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample
opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where
the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Aurora , Environmental Services - Manager in Training ($1,000 Bonus Available), Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!