Director of Commercial Sales - North America
Company: Keirton Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Ready to work with an industry leader in a booming market? We are
an innovation company providing post-harvest equipment and
solutions to the Cannabis and Hemp industry. Clients around the
globe. Industry leaders in a booming market. Amazing culture, great
development programs for staff and named one of the Top Small &
Medium Employers in 2021. To top it all off, great leadership with
our CEO being a finalist for Ernst & Young's 2019 Entrepreneur of
the Year. Yes, it's the perfect time to jump on this rocket-ship.We
are growing and are looking to add a Director of Commercial Sales -
North America role to our Sales Team. The Director of Commercial
Sales provides leadership, vision, and added value to the
Commercial Sales Team and organization. All actions align with the
company's strategic direction defined by the company's
Vision/Traction Organizer - Strategic Plan Document (V/TO).Eager to
Know More? Check out keirton.com and twistertrimmer.comAt Keirton
we build world-class innovative products. At the same time, we're
growing very fast and building a world-class team to take our
company to the next level. We're working to build a company culture
that is fun, supportive, and energetic, and that makes a positive
impact on an ever-changing industry. We believe that anyone can
make something good, but it takes a team of amazing people who
share a passion for improvement, integrity, and innovation to make
something great.What We ValueHit them with WOW: ExcellencePursue a
better way: ImprovementAchieve together: TeamworkNever, ever, ever
give up: TenacityHonour our word: IntegrityWhat You'll Do
- Lead and manage a highly engaged USA and Canadian sales team to
achieve the company's V/TO goals.
- Create & implement sales strategies focused on the value chain
(consultants, constructors, and operators) as it pertains to
Licensed Production of Cannabis and Hemp that align with company
goals and growth objectives.
- Prepare the Commercial Sales division budget, and present it to
the Leadership Team for approval.
- Develop and maintain the commercial sales process.
- Instill accountability in sales team performance, actions and
- Identify and support personal and professional development
programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support
company sales objectives.
- Ensure technical selling ability with all of the commercial
- Identify sales hiring needs and drive the recruitment
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive
programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales
- Demonstrate a Solution Leadership approach that recognizes
him/herself as an authority in post-harvest solutions.
- Create long-term value through the identification and expansion
of growth opportunities (customer/markets/partnerships).
- Strong cross-functional work (sales, marketing, customer
success, etc.) to ensure the company's goals are achieved.
- Establishing industry contacts (consultants, licensed producers
executives, cultivation and processing) appropriate for each
- Ability to develop and implement growth opportunities within
and between organizations.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activities and provide
feedback to the leadership team and other company functions to
ensure alignment with other activities, including Product
- Provide detailed 12-month rolling forecast sales forecast,
create quota's for team members and hold the team accountable for
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge of all
- Frequent North American travel to visit top accounts. A minimum
of 150 days of travel is expected annually.
- Create a Demo and Trade Show strategy in conjunction with
- Develop/refine commercial sales training competencies across
- Develop/monitor and adjust retail division KPI's in alignment
with overall sales strategy.Who You Are And What You Need To
- 10+ years in senior sales management role(s); with a portion of
experience from within the industry.
- Post-secondary education is a strong asset.
- Proven Business Development experience.
- 4+ years of profit and loss responsibility.
- 4+ years of managing and hiring a sales team of greater than 5
- 4+ years of SalesForce.com experience.
- Very good communication skills (oral, listening, written).
- People management and development skills.
- A high degree of integrity.
- A very likeable personality.
- Ability to build relationships and trust fast.
- A growth mindset - always learning and open to new ideas.
- Some technical knowledge/skills is required.What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Quarterly SMART Goals Bonus Program
- Profit-sharing Annual Bonus Program
- Extended Medical Benefits
- SIMPLE IRA matching contribution
- An environment that supports growth and mental health
- The location of the position is flexible, and it may be outside
California Note : Only selected candidates will be invited to an
Keywords: Keirton Inc., Aurora , Director of Commercial Sales - North America, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!