Regional Sales Manager
Company: Doosan Bobcat NA
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job InformationResponsible for developing and maintaining
relationships with high volume strategic dealers specific to Bobcat
Grounds Maintenances Equipment Dealers, Bobcat Turf Dealers and
Steiner Dealers brands or key distribution partners. --Develop a
long-range objectives, drive sales volume and market share growth
to meet company objectives. --Develop strategies to maximize growth
for Doosan Bobcat grounds maintenance and turf products.--Role &
ResponsibilityTalent Management & Development
- Responsibilities include all aspects of talent management and
supervision such attracting, retaining and developing talent and
well as the day-to-day leadership and the timely development of
KPI---s.Key Account Management Specific (Distribution or Key
- This position may work across North America to secure business
with large multi-state customers in specific targeted areas in
designated regions or with regional retail outlets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with assigned Key Accounts
and Distributors. Manage relationships with key decision makers to
influence buying decisions.
- Establish forecast, stocking and inventory strategies with
regional targeted customers, key accounts, or distribution.--Sales
- Prepare account specific sales plans when warranted to drive
revenue growth and share improvement.
- Facilitate product knowledge demonstrations/seminars on Bobcat
and Doosan equipment.
- Drive Account Manager and dealer accountability. --
- Ensure customer satisfaction and proactive resolution to exceed
- Provide timely feedback of competitive positioning, dealer
performance and industry changes.--Job Requirement
- Education Required: Bachelor---s degree in business
administration or related field.
- Experience Required: Minimum 10 years selling or relationship
- Previous Doosan Bobcat or related industry experience.
- People Manager with motivational & development skills.--
- Drives accountability.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and
- Ability to consistently articulate the Doosan and Bobcat value
proposition to high level customers.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently --- sales
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Valid driver---s license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle
(DMV) driving record.
- Travel Required: > 50%.As a part of the Doosan Group, which
employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the
company offers its customers products and solutions to help build
stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea,
with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota,
Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction,
agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment,
attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering
people to accomplish more.--Doosan Bobcat North America is home to
world-renowned brands, including Bobcat-- compact equipment,
Doosan-- portable power products, Ryan-- and Steiner-- grounds
maintenance equipment and Geith-- attachments. Doosan Bobcat North
America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.Doosan is
committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. --All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion,
creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable
accommodation in the application process or who need assistance
accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700.
Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals
of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and
SolicitationsAny legitimate job offer will be preceded by an
official selection process.
Keywords: Doosan Bobcat NA, Aurora , Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!