District Manager in Training - Environmental Services
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
District Manager in Training - Environmental
ServicesUS-CO-AURORARequisition ID: 261Shift: Multiple Shifts
AvailableOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services
thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a District
Manager in Training in your area! With a custom, state of the art
training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of
where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to
make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on
our team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Responsibilities
- Upon completion of introductory period, manages the multiple
accounts in an assigned geographic area according to policies and
procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that
quality standards, inventory levels, safety guidelines and customer
service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, supplies,
personnel and equipment.
- Up to 75% travel required. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in management or related field is required.
Specialized training in Environmental Services and Laundry
operation experience would be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Self-starter, capable of leading, directing, and supporting a
team in a diverse environment with highly developed interpersonal,
analytical and communication skills.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively with
healthcare facility executives with excellent communication,
interpersonal, presentation and management skills.
- Travel is as required, for account/facility visits and
participation in Regional activities.
- Two years experience in personnel supervision is desired.
- Willingness to relocate and live in the assigned market.
- Must submit to a Motor Vehicle Check and maintain a valid
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- COVID-19 vaccine where required in accordance with State law
and/or location preference.HCSG is one of the largest providers of
environmental, dining, and nutritional services, and as such, we
continually seek out motivated and professional leaders to join our
team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our
associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and
professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location where the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Aurora , District Manager in Training - Environmental Services, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!