Director of Product Management - Online Casino
Posted on: April 10, 2021
PointsBet (ASX: PBH) is a digital sports betting and technology
company, partnered with NBC Universal as the Official Sports
Betting Partner of NBC Sports, dedicated to bringing the fastest
betting experience in the world to sports lovers across the United
States. We are currently looking for a Director of Product
Management - Online Casino to join our Denver/New Jersey based
team. As Director of Product Management - Online Casino you will
play an integral role in supporting PointsBet's continued growth
and success. ABOUT POINTSBETWe provide an opportunity for our
people - our most powerful and irreplaceable resources - to work in
an environment that is rewarding, fun, challenging, and an
instrument for both personal and professional growth as PointsBet
continues to become a major force in the newly legalized US Sports
Betting market. PointsBet is a sports betting operator that sits in
the very rare position of owning and controlling its technology end
to end. Our proprietary platform and our commitment to an in-house
approach powers unrivalled innovation and personalized experiences
that our customers cannot get anywhere else. Our partnerships with
leading sports organizations, teams and franchises provides both
our customers and team members with unique sporting
- Exclusive, Official Gaming Partner of the Denver Nuggets (NBA),
Colorado Avalanche (NHL) and their home arena, Pepsi Center
- Official Sports Gaming Partner of the Indiana Pacers (NBA)
- Exclusive, Official Gaming Partner of the Detroit Tigers
- Authorized Betting Operator of the National Basketball
- Authorized Gaming Operator of Major League Baseball (MLB)
- Official Betting Operator of golf's PGA TOUR
- Exclusive, Official Betting Partner of LaLiga North
- Exclusive, Official Partner of University of Colorado
As we continue to take the sports betting world by storm, we will
continue to bring our proprietary and best-in-market technology,
modernized and premium brand mentality, expert trading practices
and proven growth marketing strategies to emerging sports betting
markets. Bet on us - there is no greater time than now to join the
WHAT YOU WILL OWN
- Leading definition of US focused online casino product in line
with PointsBet product goals and company objectives
- Partnering with both the President of Product and Technology
and Head of Product to develop, manage, and communicate Casino
focused product roadmap targeted at meeting the overarching company
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff and
- Collaborating with stakeholders in the global business in
marketing, technology, and operations to develop a data-driven
approach to predict, gauge impact, and monitor performance of
- Maintaining an ethical work environment, compliant with
responsible gambling and all federal, state & legal
- Championing the development, implementation, and continuous
improvement of organizational management protocols, practices, and
- Developing and owning strategies to align organizational
priorities with financial resources and outcomes
- Assessing principle risks of the organization and respond
accordingly including writing recommendations for executive
- Reviewing, developing, and measuring KPIs and metrics; setting
comprehensive goals for performance and growth
SKILLS WE SEEKPointsBet is seeking a dynamic product management
executive who has defined, launched and managed product roadmap of
various sizes in both startups and established companies. You must
have a proven track record of establishing and sustaining effective
professional relationships with engineering and business managers.
Your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor's Degree and 6+ relevant experience.
- Passionate about good product & marketing tech. Savvy with
current digital trends, apps etc.
- Prior experience launching and managing large scale B2C
products, online casino gaming experience a plus.
- Have a flair for translating strategy and complex business
needs into intuitive and exciting digital experiences.
- Talented at inspiring, influencing, with the ability to bring
people along with you on a dynamic journey.
- Enthusiastic about data analysis and success metrics; adapting
and improving them all while delivering measurable business
- Advocate for what users' desire, need and expect (e.g.
personalize and high performing)
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to develop
trust and credibility, lead by example, and motivate
high-performing teams with high emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and support and inspire an
organization including forecasting, developing, and implementing
- Ability to work strategically, tactically, and creatively in
the face of complex challenges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written
and oral, as well as exceptional listening skills.
- Experience collaborating with Product, UI/UX and Technology
teams using design-led product development approach
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
- Experience working with game studios to launch and lifecycle
manage digital gaming experiences is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company paid medical plan for employees and dependents.
- Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) with a generous match.
- Medical and Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Paid Time Off (PTO), and 10 paid holidays.
- Conveniently located in [Downtown Denver just 3 blocks from
Union Station. PointsBet is dedicated to a culture of high
performance and ensuring our employees are setup to deliver their
best. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where
emphasis is placed on our most important asset: our people. If you
are driven and in search of a new opportunity that values people,
creativity, opportunity, results, and a commitment to excellence
then this is where you want to be! PointsBet is an Equal
Keywords: PointsBet, Aurora , Director of Product Management - Online Casino, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!