Tower Crane AD Director - Kiewit Equipment Services
Company: Kiewit Corporation
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Other locations:Aurora, CO, US Requisition ID: 112703 Job Level:
Mid Level Department: Equipment Market: Corporate Home Office
Employment Type: Full Time Position Overview As a Crane AD
Director, you will be responsible for the management of Kiewits
modern tower crane fleet, supporting construction operations.
District Overview Kiewit Equipment Services (KES) helps to ensure
the profitability of Kiewit projects through the improved equipment
utilization and mechanical reliability by delivering world-class
equipment and service. Location This position will be based out of
Aurora, CO and typically requires at least 50% travel across the
United States and Canada. Responsibilities
- Manage various aspects of Kiewit's modern tower crane fleet
supporting construction operations.
- Provide technical support in all respects of our tower crane
operations with regards to support of estimate, coordination of
schedules, logistical movement of assets, etc.
- Oversite and ultimate responsibility of all
Assembly/Dis-Assembly operations in support of our project
schedules along with coordinating 3rd Party Services.
- Schedule and coordinate all aspects of maintenance activities,
from major to minor repairs including aesthetic appearance of our
- Control and track all aspects of equipment operating cost.
- Manage various aspects Incidental Work Orders, Master Service
Agreements and warranty considerations.
- Support of training operations with regards to tower crane
operations, technical diagnostic and repair of the various
manufacturers we operate.
- Supervise, manage and mentor a team, relaying expectations and
- Effectively manage operating cost and ensure those costs are
properly tracked using the Kiewit Management System (KMS)
- Ten or more years' experience in Equipment Management and cost
- Broad knowledge of tower cranes involved in heavy
- Excellent leadership skills accompanied by efficiency in time
- Basic contract knowledge is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in
writing, with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively to construction
sites and satellite offices throughout our US and Canadian
Operations, as required.
- Must be able to possess and maintain a US Passport Base
Compensation: $115,000 - $135,000 (Actual compensation is subject
to variation due to such factors as education, experience,
skillset, and/or location) We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Kiewit Corporation, Aurora , Tower Crane AD Director - Kiewit Equipment Services, Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!