Mechanic - Hourly
Company: Mobility Works
Posted on: November 23, 2022
MobilityWorks , serves the disabled community with wheelchair
accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as
commercial fleet vehicles. Our mission is to provide wheelchair
users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they
desire. Keep reading to see how you can join the team leading this
MobilityWorks is seeking a Service Mechanic. We provide a great
work-life balance with regular business hours so you can be home
spending time with family or doing what you love most! BE THERE-
MobilityWorks believes that every team member is an important part
of the MobilityWorks team, and we value the skills, efforts, and
contributions made by each member of our team. We believe in our
mission and make every effort to live our core values.
What you get to accomplish:
- Complete basic/general mechanical repair and maintenance of
vehicles. Read and complete tasks as communicated through written
- Complete tire rotations. Complete brake jobs. Complete oil
changes. Complete general maintenance and repair of all general
- Test drive vehicles to ensure quality of installations and
repairs. Troubleshoot and identify mechanical problems.
- Complete all jobs within acceptable time limits.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times .
- Attend and participate in company and department meetings,
in-services, and trainings as required.
- Maintain utilization and efficiency numbers as required per
their assigned title at a minimum.
What you should possess:
- High school diploma or GED required
- General automotive maintenance experience.
- Experience working with brake and steering systems.
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience,
- Experience working with hydraulic and electrical systems.
What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance - Hours of operation 8-5, Monday - Friday, no
late nights , No weekends!
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility Time.
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program,
Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
We embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in
Keywords: Mobility Works, Aurora , Mechanic - Hourly, Engineering , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!