Company: Rhino Rack USA
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Rhino-Rack is hiring a Graphic Designer. If you are a team
player who works hard and is driven by strong values, this is your
opportunity to be part of a growing team and great company!Our
Culture: As a Team Member of the Rhino Rack Operations Team, we
look first for teammates with strong "Life Values". The successful
candidate will have high integrity, work easily on a team, display
respect towards others, is highly motivated, strives for
excellence, embraces change, and has a desire to do better today
than yesterday. These values are important to our culture and are
fundamental in building and maintaining a fun and high performing
team!The two key elements to your success as a Rhino Rack employee
are:1) Show-up on Time with your Strong Life Values, Follow the
Training and Standard Work, and 2), Help us Improve Every
Day.POSITION SUMMARYWe are a rapidly growing company with a
tremendous opportunity for the right individual. Even though we are
professionals in a business environment, we constantly reflect on
the fact that our business is to maximize the enjoyment of people
looking to the outdoors to enhance their lives. This opportunity is
for a talented, detail-oriented, experienced individual to work
closely with our marketing team and other internal stakeholders
(including marketing teams in Australia) to bring to life our brand
visually. The individual in this role will be responsible for
conceptual development, production, and delivery of all visual
assets for the North American market.QUALIFICATIONSEducation
Required: Bachelor's DegreeWork Experience Required: Minimum 5-7
years graphic design experience,Mastery of Adobe Suite:
Specifically - InDesign and Photoshop.Skills and general
experience: Previous experience working in a Manufacturing
Warehouse Operation. Proven Lean and Process improvement
experience. Working knowledge of accounting and finance as it
relates to a Manufacturing Operation. Self-directed with the
ability to manage projects ranging from small hands-on Kaizen
projects to defining strategic initiatives. Experience with
warehousing and assembly processes preferred. MS Office proficiency
required. Ability to communicate effectively with personnel ranging
from entry level operators to executive level managers. Ability to
lead and influence people. Knowledge of Quality Systems and ISO
requirements.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSWhat you'll be doingThe Graphic
Designer job duties and responsibilities will include but are not
- Prepare and produce graphic designs, concepts, and layouts for
advertisements in the print, digital media, brand identity
stewardship, corporate collateral, sales promotions, customer and
consumer email designs, corporate apparel design, premium giveaway
design, sales materials, and presentations.
- Trade show booths and event concept, layout, design, bidding
- POP/Display design, layout, planogram, bidding and
- Oversee North American photographic development. A lot of what
is used is created in Australia. However, as the North American
market grows and becomes more independent there will be added
emphasis on market specific photographic development.
- Interaction and management of key agency relationships.
- Utilize project management skills; Consult with internal
clients and supervisor to define project requirements, communicate
status and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare work to specification for print or digital application,
verify accuracy of proof and monitor quality throughout
- Participate in marketing deliverables ideation, concept
development and research.
- Stay abreast of creative and digital trends.
- Working knowledge of photography and videography a plus.
(Photographer/Videographer is a position slated for future
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative
- Ability to track multiple ongoing projects.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, manage a workflow and lead
cross functional teams to advance design work on multiple projects
and contiguous deadlines.
- Ensure timely and cost-effective completion of all assigned
- Pricing Estimates - obtain quotes and pricing estimates for
services from outside vendors related to marketing activities.
- Client research - review competition, help determine
- Assist in preparing and assembling various PowerPoint
presentations for various internal stakeholders.
- Occasional attendance at key trade shows and events.
- Additional duties as assigned.KEY ELEMENTS TO SUCCESS
- Mastery of Adobe Suite: Specifically - InDesign and
- Complete knowledge of MS Office is a must with a strong
emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively interact with a
diverse group of people in a team environment
- Understanding of HTML programming is a plus
- Ability to work independently while following overarching
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective and excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented to ensure accurate Data Entry
- An understanding of and/or a passion for the outdoor /
overlanding industry a plus.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSGeneral physical
requirements: Sedentary workVisual acuity requirements: Close
visual inspectionMotion and sensory requirements: Fingering,
Talking, Listening, Writing, SittingPhysical working conditions:
Office with some exposure noise, hazards, atmospheric
conditionsMust submit portfolio
- Rhino-Rack is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in
employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to
performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected
categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment
Keywords: Rhino Rack USA, Aurora , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!