Company: ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers
Posted on: January 12, 2022
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental
implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental
implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has
experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in
the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by
a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients,
ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and
confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting
their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the
ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit
growth, yet we've only reached a small portion of the population
who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management
Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management
services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing
our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform
their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of
individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission
is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services.
Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Manager, Integrated Media Strategy will be accountable for the
performance of key mass media channels, including local and
national television, print, and radio. This role is also
responsible for managing the relationship with the media planning
agency and will lead the planning and development of budgets (apx
nine-figure) and implementation of national campaigns and local
campaigns in 40+ DMAs. He/she will keep a pulse on market response,
offline marketing campaigns, market-by-market lead demands, and be
able to synthesize the performance into a compelling strategy to
serve as an anchor of the overall marketing plan. Additionally, the
role will be part of an integrated media team that encompasses
acquisition and nurture marketing across both offline and digital
channels, so expertise or desire to work across broader channel
strategy will be critical to success in the role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead customer acquisition and media planning for mass media
channels (National and Local TV, OTT, DRTV, Radio, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with digital channel managers to develop
integrated media plans against the business objectives.
- Develop marketing plans and forecasts including KPI metrics
such as reach, spend, CPL using data and analytics to inform
investment and optimization.
- Design media test plans, track performance, and evaluate
- Analyze and report campaign performance to drive continuous
- Manage budgeting process for performance marketing, including
forecasting, ROI & incremental assessments.
- Knowledgeable in both digital and offline direct to consumer
channels and how they work together (Halo) for a broad cross
channel strategy and approach).
- Provide diligent stewardship of all buys executed, including
ongoing schedule revisions to optimize performance.
- Manage external agency relationships.
- Work with digital marketing team to develop a cross-channel
approach to media, including media mix modeling, and data-driven
approach to understanding the relationship between brand metrics
and performance marketing metrics.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years in media buying, planning, and optimization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a
team environment; proven experience collaborating with agency
partners and working cross-functionally with internal
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks, prioritize workload,
and deliver results against deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating
data in order to perform both high level and more granular
- Experience in the healthcare industry or medical services field
is a plus.
- Effective project manager, detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong oral and written communication, organization and
- Demonstrated ability to develop communication strategy and
Compensation And Benefits
$90,000- $130,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you
may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses
are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance
Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options
are provided as an additional benefit of employment with
Keywords: ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, Aurora , Manager, Media, Advertising , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!