JR MARKETING COORDINATOR
Company: ALC SCHOOLS LLC
Posted on: February 18, 2021
ALC Schools is searching for a highly qualified junior marketing
coordinator to work closely with their growing marketing team. This
new teammate will contribute to existing marketing programs while
assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with
company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have prior
experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including
communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and
social media. The Jr. Marketing Coordinator must be an organized
multitasker able to handle numerous projects at once and meet tight
deadlines.Essential Job Functions/ResponsibilitiesReasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential job functions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and
long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements
for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses,
campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools
currently being leveraged by the marketing team and the ongoing
development of platforms for the districts we serve.
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops,
research, and seminars, and share best practices, and tactics with
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing
the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales
forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional
presentations, and updating calendars.
- Plan and manage meetings, internally and externally by
identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements,
establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials,
ensuring all resources are current and accurate and coordinate the
creation of new materials as needed.Competencies
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree: emphasis in business or marketing preferred
or certification in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content
marketing, and social media marketing.
- Experience with research using data analytics software.
- Excellent writing, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.Preferred
Education and Experience
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer
relationship management (CRM) tools
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database,
email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email
softwareBenefitsCompensation for this position includes a base
salary, plus commission. We also offer a comprehensive benefits
package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life
Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K Plan (with Employer
Match), Paid Time Off, and Paid Holiday.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex,
affectional or sexual orientation.ALC Schools, LLC is An Equal
Opportunity Employer PI130383366
Keywords: ALC SCHOOLS LLC, Aurora , JR MARKETING COORDINATOR, Advertising , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!