Company: Metropolis Technologies
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Account Coordinator role will
entail direct coordination with the Administrative Manager,
Operations Managers, Facility Managers, Accounting team, and Access
Control team to ensure the comprehensive establishment and
processing of all parking accounts at designated facilities.
Position RequirementsThe individual assigned to this position
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Possess analytical and detail-oriented thinking
- Possess bookkeeping and general accounting knowledge
- Possess skills and experience with Microsoft Office
applications; Outlook, 365, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and
- Ability to consistently perform accurate data entry
- Ability to effectively communicate oral and written detailed
information to others
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
- Ability to meet simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to work beyond standard schedule as requiredKey
Responsibilities and AccountabilitiesThe individual in this
position will be responsible for:
- Customer Service: Answer incoming phone calls. Making customer
service, care and satisfaction the priority in every interaction
with clients, customers and co-workers
- Accounts Receivable: Ensure accuracy of all parker related data
prior to billing distribution. Generating and distributing monthly
parking, validation and special event billing on a monthly basis or
- Transfer of Data: Transference of cumulative data to
- Generation of New Accounts: Establishing new accounts in the
billing software program as directed and ensuring that each account
file is complete with signed parking agreements and contact
- Closing of Accounts: Assuring that accounts are at "zero"
balance when access is deleted by the access control coordinator;
cross-checking of reports to assure access has been deleted;
assuring that any automatic invoicing and/or credit card processing
has been deactivated.
- Collections: Review Accounts Receivable reports and coordinate
with the card access team cards to be deactivated due to
delinquency. Processing customer payments and refunds.
Keywords: Metropolis Technologies, Aurora , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!