Company: White Cap
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Responsible for processing all point of sale transactions
through the cash registers, accurately and in a timely manner. This
position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Processes all customer sales transactions, tendering cash,
credit, and open account information according to policy.
- Provides exceptional customer service including actively
- Helps sales desk with product returns and returning merchandise
to stock as necessary or requested.
- Verifies till balances at the beginning and end of each
- Maintains clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Supports and promotes special sale items and other promotional
- Validates customer purchase by checking product against receipt
to ensure accuracy as customers exit the store.
- Retrieves and stocks carts. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications - Customer
service and cash handling experience. If you're looking to play a
role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities.
We can't wait to meet you. For Colorado job seekers: Pay Range
$13.85-$20.05 Hourly Colorado law requires the posting of the
salary range for advertised jobs. This range is determined based on
market data and internal pay practices to establish a minimum and
maximum value for a job. Individual base pay is determined based on
a variety of elements including experience, skills, internal equity
and other factors. For additional details on benefits, please
review the full job description on White Cap Jobs
(https://whitecap.jobs/) Functional Area Sales Recruiter Hannah,
Robert Req ID WCJR-005300 White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Aurora , Cashier/Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!