Financial Systems Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2021
FINANCIAL SYSTEMS MANAGER
PointsBet (ASX: PBH) is a digital sports betting and technology
company, partnered with NBC Universal as the Official Sports
Betting Partner of NBC Sports. We are dedicated to bringing the
fastest betting experience in the world to sports lovers across the
We are currently looking for a Financial Systems Manager to join
our Denver based team. As Financial Systems Manager you will play
an integral role in supporting PointsBet's continued growth and
success. ABOUT POINTSBETWe provide an opportunity for our people -
our most powerful and irreplaceable resources - to work in an
environment that is rewarding, fun, challenging, and an instrument
for both personal and professional growth as PointsBet continues to
become a major force in the newly legalized US Sports Betting
market. PointsBet is a sports betting operator that sits in the
very rare position of owning and controlling its technology end to
end. Our proprietary platform and our commitment to an in-house
approach powers unrivalled innovation and personalized experiences
that our customers cannot get anywhere else. Our partnerships with
leading sports organizations, teams and franchises provides both
our customers and team members with unique sporting experience:
- Exclusive, Official Gaming Partner of the Denver Nuggets (NBA),
Colorado Avalanche (NHL) and their home venue, Ball Arena
- Official Sports Betting Sponsor of the Chicago Bears (NFL)
- Exclusive, Official Gaming Partner of the Detroit Tigers
- Official Gaming Partner of the Detroit Red Wings (NHL) and
Little Caesars Arena
- Proud Sports Betting Partner of the Detroit Pistons (NBA)
- Official Sports Gaming Partner of the Indiana Pacers (NBA)
- Proud Sportsbook Partner of the Indianapolis Colts (NFL)
- Authorized Betting Operator of the National Basketball
- Authorized Gaming Operator of Major League Baseball (MLB)
- Official Betting Operator of golf's PGA TOUR
- Exclusive, Official Betting Partner of LaLiga North
- Exclusive, Official Partner of University of Colorado
As we continue to take the sports betting world by storm, we will
continue to bring our proprietary and best-in-market technology,
modernized and premium brand mentality, expert trading practices
and proven growth marketing strategies to emerging sports betting
markets. Bet on us - there is no greater time than now to join the
WHAT YOU WILL OWN
- Manage the administration of Finance systems globally (Oracle
Netsuite, IBM Cognos TM1, SAP Concur, future HRIS and Payroll
systems), including user access management, chart of account
systems control, and system controls.
- Manage system implementations, enhancements and change
management processes, through internal development or engagement
with third party developers.
- Act as the conduit between Finance and data and reporting teams
and ensure functional/technical requirements are captured and
- Assurance over internal reporting in accordance with Finance
and regulatory requirements.
- Systems reconciliations as applicable
- Deliver system user training and onboarding. SKILLS WE SEEK
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Finance Systems role or
relevant experience in Gaming or Casino industries preferred by not
- Detailed understanding of Oracle Netsuite, IBM Cognos TM1, and
reporting systems (PowerBI, Tableau etc)BA/BS degree in accounting
- BA/BS degree in accounting and/or finance or Information
- Strong technical skills - familiarity with Oracle Netsuite and
IBM Cognos TM1 configuration highly regarded.
- SQL / PowerBI reporting skillset advantageous
- Passion and desire to improve finance processes via
- Excellent communication
- High level stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work autonomously
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company paid medical plan for employees and dependents.
- Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) with a generous match.
- Bonus program.
- Medical and Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays.
- Conveniently located in Downtown Denver just 3 blocks from
Union Station. PointsBet is dedicated to a culture of high
performance and ensuring our employees are setup to deliver their
best. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where
emphasis is placed on our most important asset: our people. If you
are driven and in search of a new opportunity that values people,
creativity, opportunity, results, and a commitment to excellence
then this is where you want to be! PointsBet is an Equal
Keywords: PointsBet, Aurora , Financial Systems Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!