Senior Fund Accountant
Company: Eliassen Group
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Position: Senior Fund Accountant - ConsultingLocation:
Denver/RemoteRate: $30 - 42/hour Position Overview:As a Sr. Fund
Accountant, you will work in a fast-paced environment and be
responsible for all aspects of monthly accounting close in
accordance with IFRS, GAAP, STAT, and SEC Regulations.
- Perform hands-on accounting functions, reconcile general ledger
to subsidiary ledgers, process month-end close procedures.
- Assist in derivatives and reconcile cash and variations
- Perform trial balance and prepare reports on a Monthly,
Quarterly and Annual basis.
- Support investment billing and general ledger as each module is
- Understand investments/securities documents. Requirement Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2-4 years of accounting experience operational accounting or
- Must have MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, sum-ifs, formulas
- Experience with SEC is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Eliassen Group: Eliassen Group provides strategic talent
solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results.
Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing,
Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life
sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their
business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading,
MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers
local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach.
For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Skills, experience, and other compensable factors will be taken
into account when determining pay rate. The pay range provided in
this posting is a reflection of a W2 hourly rate; other employment
options may be available that may result in pay outside of the
provided range. W2 employees of Eliassen Group who are regularly
scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week are eligible for the
following benefits: medical (choice of 3 plans), dental, vision,
pre-tax accounts, other voluntary benefits including life and
disability insurance, 401(k) with match, and sick time if required
by law in the worked-in state/locality.
*** Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate
that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral
Keywords: Eliassen Group, Aurora , Senior Fund Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!